9801 Middlebrook Pike • Knoxville, TN 37931 • Phone: 865-539-7888 • Fax: 865-539-3042
Mascot: The Bulldogs!
School Colors: Maroon and White
P.A.C.T. for Balanced Excellence
Our Common Mission
We believe excellence for all students can be achieved.
Our Shared Vision
Ball Camp will create a culture of excellence and balance in learning that ensures student success
and recognizes that each student is a valued individual with unique needs and interests.
• For the excellence and success of our school, we believe that it is essential that parents, community leaders, teachers, staff, and administrators be included in major decision making.
• We believe that each student will learn and excel to his/her highest academic potential of proficiency and beyond through Student Performance Indicators and assessment driven instruction.
• We believe that regular grade level meetings are important after major assessments are given to discuss individual student's needs for enrichment or intervention.
• We believe that the curriculum should be implemented through innovative research-based instructional methods that are designed and balanced to meet each student's needs and interests.
• We believe that problem solving skills and technology skills are also essential for academically successful twenty-first century students.
• We believe that students will develop a positive academic self-concept and become life-long learners through regular school attendance and an effective home-school relationship.
• We believe that character development is an essential component for both relational and social success, as well as academic success.
• We believe that mutiple forms of communication of our policies, procedures, mission, vision, and beliefs should be made available to our students, parents, staff, administration, and community, in order to provide a healthy and supportive school community.